Employment Opportunities — Current Openings
Description: The Enhancement Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the Landscape Enhancement Division, to include labor management, material and equipment utilization and quality control. The Enhancement Manager needs to have a clear understanding of customer expectations and requirements and needs to produce the work in a profitable manner while following company policies and procedures. This is achieved through comprehensive knowledge of small construction estimating, procurement, and labor & quality control. The overall success of a project depends on the Enhancement Manager’s ability to clearly communicate, understand scope of work, estimate and schedule, manage to a set budget, and control direct costs such as labor, materials and subcontractors. The Enhancement Manager will also be responsible for snow removal operations.
• Work with the enhancement crews to ensure that all services are delivered according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule and with a high standard of quality.
• Familiarity with the contracts and performance specifications for all enhancement jobs is essential to assure performance and profitability, by monitoring the work performed relative to these specifications must be continually tracked to assure compliance.
• Supervise daily activities of enhancement crews.
• Demonstrate role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting company culture and safety
• Coordinate enhancement projects to ensure prompt completion and customer satisfaction.
• Assigns work to crews with proper training and required credentials only.
• Schedule new and existing work to reflect the most efficient routing for each crew
• Carry out all activities in a professional, proactive manner and with the goal of creating long-term client relationships.
• Procure, deliver and stage material for upcoming jobs.
• Develops and maintains crew routes, schedules work and coordinates manpower, equipment and materials in the most efficient manner.
• Monitor and maintain Labor Budgets along with other direct and indirect costs to ensure income from operations is met. Work may involve reviewing contracts to ascertain service, machine, and workforce requirements; answering inquiries from potential customers regarding methods, material, and price ranges; and preparing estimates according to labor, material, and machine costs.
• Ensure accurate and timely paperwork flow between the office and field, this includes DVIR’s, invoices, incidents and dailies.
A combination of education and experience will be considered to determine the qualification of candidates for the Enhancement Manager position. Basic qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in the landscape construction industry in similar role
Work Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills need to effectively oversee the department and team.
• Ability to consistently and efficiently work independently and as an effective team member, with limited supervision.
• Flexible enough to work varying hours to meet the needs of the company this includes long days and weekends.
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite and Outlook
• Demonstrated experience providing customer service
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively to other employees, supervisors and customers.
• Prefer the ability to supervise employees in English and Spanish.
Mathematical and Analytical Skills:
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budget, by analyzing and controlling costs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding create and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to problem solve and find quick and appropriate solutions along with resolving external and internal conflicts.
• Must have a current driver’s license, fulfill company driver’s qualifications, safely operate company trucks and comply with DOT regulations for motor vehicle.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to (303) 761-3466 or complete an application at our Englewood location at 3355 S. Umatilla Street, Englewood, CO 80110 between 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM Monday-Friday.
All successful applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test. Keesen Landscape Management, Inc. is a drug free workplace and EOE.